Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android The new mistake of this activity?

Screenshot_2021-12-25-19-19-07-762_com.excean.spl.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-25-19-19-16-532_com.excean.spl.jpg

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
When GI has snow drifts, leprechauns, rabbits, tents etc outside city limits the one bonus they should use to improve drop rates is the secret basement. used it few times and improved drops from business centers, banks, private schools as well as space related buildings. So in events maybe have one as a reward also and a duration time = to that of spyglass

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0478M6VZ7
Username
JDC Airlines
Don't count on it catching up. In Holiday Rush I lost about 10,000 snowflakes somehow during the event and it would appear that the same is happening again as by my calculations I'm already over 8000 candy canes short. It's frustrating for sure. Hope you have better luck resolving this than I did :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0478M6VZ7
Username
JDC Airlines
has anyone had drops from snow drifts ?
ive cleared over 100 now with not a single drop
I'm in the same boat, also having trouble finding snow blades (2 so far from over 60 flights) and snow globes too (not 1 in the last 24hrs from 100s of guest planes landed)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0478M6VZ7
Username
JDC Airlines
Even online it takes about 12-15 minutes (when things are good) for the server to update. A common scenario is pilots trying to "cash in" near the end of an event and missing this window; or is it well in advance?
Well it still hasn't added yesterdays 5400 completion bonus plus several other daily missions from what I can see. Currently my Progress bar reads lvl16+1661 which I think means I should be at 15261 but the competition total reads 8329, a deficit of 6932. So it's caught up about 1400 since my earlier post but still it's a massive shortfall

Well it still hasn't added yesterdays 5400 completion bonus plus several other daily missions from what I can see. Currently my Progress bar reads lvl16+1661 which I think means I should be at 15261 but the competition total reads 8329, a deficit of 6932. So it's caught up about 1400 since my earlier post but still it's a massive shortfall
Hmm, yes, I see.

What type of internet connection do you have, it isn't metered\throttled like mobile or shared fibre\broadband is it?

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0478M6VZ7
Username
JDC Airlines
Hmm, yes, I see.

What type of internet connection do you have, it isn't metered\throttled like mobile or shared fibre\broadband is it?
Just your regular home high speed fibre broadband, not shared or metered in any way. Heck! I'm about the only one that uses it unless my kids are here lol

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0478M6VZ7
Username
JDC Airlines
Have another device type or pc to try? Game isn't via Amazon market either?

Otherwise, unfortunately, no other idea but GI support 😱
I have been thinking of moving it over to pc but I like the portability of the android tablet when I go out for a ciggy (sitting there tapping cars for greens, $1 so far for looking like a nutter lol). Don't get me started on the GI support portal :ROFLMAO:

I have been thinking of moving it over to pc but I like the portability of the android tablet when I go out for a ciggy (sitting there tapping cars for greens, $1 so far for looking like a nutter lol). Don't get me started on the GI support portal :ROFLMAO:
Yep, got it. I wouldn't move it. Could instead try a support or link account on pc though linking is new 😱

Top Bottom