Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Daily Trade Thread & Template

The new way of swapping items on the Airport City Forum is via the Daily Trade Thread.

The Daily Trade Thread (DTC) allows you to post what items you need for that day and also what items you are able to send in return.

This makes it quick and easy for other members to browse the list of people and send items out, rather then having to trawl through lots of threads.

A new thread is created everyday. To speed things up, you can create a signature outlining what you need and what you can send. You can then post "Please See My Signature" in the DTC each day.

The Daily Trade Thread Template can be seen below.

To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
New to the forum, hope my neighbors check this and can help me out!

Username Steve64/hull ptz
Friend Code a4rgnqc
Items Required Hull parts, laser cutter, travel guid, great shots, do not disturb, bath towel, shampoo, all-inclusive bracelet
Items I Can Send fuel, earrings, cognac, white gold bracelet, do not disturb, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, copy machine, passengers, radio transmitter, guestbook, fuel supply jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, amperemeter spare wire, laser cutter landing gear, flight catering, oscittating beacon, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, propeller

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
ipad username: scoob1964
Level 31

ITEMS NEEDED Aircraft Tire, Gyroscope, Packaging Machines, Cooling Chambers, Defrosters, Pilot Helmets, Dispatcher Console, Disposable Shampoo, All -Inclusive Bracelet, TV Panel, Grinding Machine, Air Vent Filters, Controller

ITEMS I CAN SEND: Do Not Disturb Sign, Fuel (3 Units), Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Slide Rule, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-Angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, De-icer
Able to send TV Panel, Grinding Machine, Air Vent Filters, Controller at level 32

Top Bottom