Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The alliance you have always wanted wants one more! - is it you?????

Thats right - we want you for 1 remaining place. Our alliance is laid back and relaxed, and no pressure. We're all advanced enough that we don't need to be in top 50, especially since regular dice are basically useless now, and just aim for an alliance map or 2 coming in weekly. We are happy getting 10% or 30% in our alliance missions to help our lower level players, and are a supportive and friendly group. What we do want are active players as we need to be top 100 in passenger numbers to get the maps, so as long as you fly regularly, whether alliance destinations or generally, we are your alliance.

Current members:- myself (@ItsRalphy) @A Robbie Airport, @Jon Allen, @KingKong, @OneGoldenHeart (OGH), @PoorOldJim (POJ), @Rainer, @Robert, @yenta613, @Julie payne, @PLMerry, @deepgreensea, @hzdjj, @Martin L. @Bungay Bill, @Lev @uk_crunch, @lex53719 and @Harry Rayner

Want to join us? Just send me a message or reply to this post, you would be welcomed.

R

Requested Deletion 060121

Hi @ItsRalphy
I would like to join your alliance
I can make around 13k pax per week

I am a active player and play the game for 2-3 hrs a day

Please!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @ItsRalphy
I would like to join your alliance
I can make around 13k pax per week

I am a active player and play the game for 2-3 hrs a day

Please!!!!!!!!!
You are in luck!

I will send you an invite to connect with my game, and that will then allow me to invite you to the alliance and you can meet the gang

ok.jpg

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20npeemdk
Username
Pilot Lex
Hay Ralphy, I just got kicked out of the Alliance, not sure what I did but would like a heads-up...thanks

Very strange, I received a message I was kicked out of the Alliance...all my neighbors are gone and I have a new Friend Code
Hello my friend, you are still in the alliance, and I would not kick you out - no one has left the alliance without lots of chat first! I think your game has a major issue and has reset, and you need to speak to GI.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20npeemdk
Username
Pilot Lex
Hello my friend, you are still in the alliance, and I would not kick you out - no one has left the alliance without lots of chat first! I think your game has a major issue and has reset, and you need to speak to GI.
Ralphy, I believe you're correct...my game has reset for some reason and I'll work with GI support to sort it out. Cheers

R

Requested Deletion 060121

Hi @lex53719
Almost the same thing happened with me
My friend code was chaged , the games format was changed and many more changes

But luckily i didn't lost my data

After playing the game for some time , a dialog box appered saying "Do you want to transfer you progress from the previous game to the new game"

Top Bottom