Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thanksgiving Event is LIVE on Android

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
32BR30F1F
Username
Mikes
could that be that using it you can access your game on any browser, just by logging to Trail?
yes. TBH I actually hadn't heard really anything about AirPort City and came across it via the trail.gg platform. I wasn't aware that this was a downloadable game until much later on and, after I had a read about how big Airport City actually is. I use Chrome however Firefox or any browser allows play. Kinda convenient at work (shhhh) as didn't have to download anything onto work laptop. much like a Flash game of old. used to play a lot of stuff on the Kongregate site the same. Makes sense on the resource button now. I guess I wait to hear from the Trail guys or, I try downloading and then get game progress transferred over.

Cheers

Thanks to Everyone for their assistance the other day. Pleased to say that the Trail side of things now has the event available. 8 1/2 days play available.
Great! Just be aware AC on Windows has experienced numerous technical issues through recent years. Many players have quit or switched to Android\Apple though none are without some issues as this game has gremlins 🐛

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
I see again that developers like to go beyond "good and evil".

3 tasks a day to visit building that has 48h cooldown time (i.e. Tower Building/Apartment Hotel/etc) and that can be accelerated only for "greens", and it is 2nd time during this event. I propose you to think better next time and impose some "boundary conditions" for such tasks.

I see again that developers like to go beyond "good and evil".

3 tasks a day to visit building that has 48h cooldown time (i.e. Tower Building/Apartment Hotel/etc) and that can be accelerated only for "greens", and it is 2nd time during this event. I propose you to think better next time and impose some "boundary conditions" for such tasks.
Keep an eye out also for the visit a "multi-floor" building when in actuality it must be the "multi-story" building.

My favorite evil so far though is visit the non-existent "villa" which costs 12 greens to exist (e.g. build) for 400 currency in return. 👿

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Keep an eye out also for the visit a "multi-floor" building when in actuality it must be the "multi-story" building.

My favorite evil so far though is visit the non-existent "villa" which costs 12 greens to exist (e.g. build) for 400 currency in return. 👿
It happened to me but it was a non existent multi-story building so I was forced to buy and build one.

Just posted a separate thread - but if when you visit a neighbour, you make the elusive building your sixthe visit, and then return to you own game it works. As the sixth building drops after you have returned, the event thinks it is one of your own buildings. Suspected this and tested it with an apartment hotel that only drops every 2 days, and it worked. Good luck!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Just posted a separate thread - but if when you visit a neighbour, you make the elusive building your sixthe visit, and then return to you own game it works. As the sixth building drops after you have returned, the event thinks it is one of your own buildings. Suspected this and tested it with an apartment hotel that only drops every 2 days, and it worked. Good luck!
It happened to me but it was a non existent multi-story building so I was forced to buy and build one.
Ok. That's it. I cannot continue with the event. It forces me to build more exotic buildings with 8 days construction and to spend greenies for instant construction. Not doing that since it is a losing proposition as the rewards does not compensate the greenies spent. I am lucky getting 5 greenies in this event and spending more than 10 greenies is not worth the effort.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Tried it and did not work. Quirky event. Could have been an sporadic programming flaw for some players.

Top Bottom