Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Terminal 12 Finished Thanks

Andes

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04w1yjcbj
Username
Andes

5M

Mine was pretty accurate according to control tower level 10 1.4M, runway 9 and stand 11 was even 80k cheaper
????
Dont understand what you are saying. There is a new wiki based In this forum which was started 5 months ago and info is still being put into it. All prices are being checked against the main source ie the store and not the old wiki- the Fandom wiki you quoted from.

Ive simply asked for confirmation of the 5 million price tag from someone who has terminal level a
11 and has it in their store. We made the decision at the start that this NEw wiki is NOT a copy and paste of the old or there is no point in doing it. If you have info that the new wiki prices are wrong, please post it with screenshots and the NEW wiki will be updated.

Madge

Andes

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04w1yjcbj
Username
Andes
????
Dont understand what you are saying. There is a new wiki based In this forum which was started 5 months ago and info is still being put into it. All prices are being checked against the main source ie the store and not the old wiki- the Fandom wiki you quoted from.

Ive simply asked for confirmation of the 5 million price tag from someone who has terminal level a
11 and has it in their store. We made the decision at the start that this NEw wiki is NOT a copy and paste of the old or there is no point in doing it. If you have info that the new wiki prices are wrong, please post it with screenshots and the NEW wiki will be updated.

Madge

I only said that 2 out of 3 where accurate the 3rd one costed less
according this website it cost 6M, but yes if you want a picture with the exact amount i can't help you. Im sorry

Last edited:

Andes

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04w1yjcbj
Username
Andes
your welcome i also appreciate help even if it is an indication about the cost of buildings because you need to plan it perfectly. After your done with the last building you dont have to spend it anymore

your welcome i also appreciate help even if it is an indication about the cost of buildings because you need to plan it perfectly. After your done with the last building you dont have to spend it anymore
Get used to using the new wiki. Link is on the forum page. Its way more accurate than the other one. Some info is still missing, but we are doing our best!!

Top Bottom