Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tell me about a game I've played for more than 10 years

In the screenshot, a similar house has a port, which can trade and invest in various activities.
The tree icon is a land exploration area, and you can find all kinds of strange things, including ancient weapons, armor, seals, animals and so on
Of course, it also includes the Caribbean and South America, North America and the Red Sea and India
QQ图片20201227103839.png

QQ图片20201227103755.png
QQ图片20201227103904.png
QQ图片20201227103925.png
QQ图片20201227104004.png

In the screenshot, a similar house has a port, which can trade and invest in various activities.
The tree icon is a land exploration area, and you can find all kinds of strange things, including ancient weapons, armor, seals, animals and so on
Of course, it also includes the Caribbean and South America, North America and the Red Sea and India
View attachment 45741

View attachment 45740View attachment 45742View attachment 45743View attachment 45744
Uncharted Waters

View attachment 45741

View attachment 45740View attachment 45742View attachment 45743View attachment 45744
is it addictive to play

is it addictive to play
When this game first came out, it was still a good, with the passage of time, there are the most people on Japanese servers. After all, it was developed and designed in Japan, and now there are international clothes. Anyway, I am very addicted and always go online when I have nothing to do.
It was designed and developed by KOEI
I can briefly introduce that the game characters can play three professional departments, namely adventurer, businessman and navy. The countries that can be selected at the beginning of the game are Britain, France, Spain, Portugal and the Netherlands at that time. Now, Osman Turkey is newly opened. During the game, you can change jobs and change careers according to your needs
There are many subdivided occupations under each occupation department, which can only be shared by opening auxiliary accounts. The slow pace of Japanese games is famous and not suitable for players who want to be fast

Last edited:
什么AAA游戏!!
This is Taiwan Province official website
Japanese game official website
There is also an English international service, but I don't have a website address
The Japanese official website game is the most original, but each account is paid monthly
Taiwan Province Province is a prop suit, and the key necessary props need to pay money
I heard that international service is free, but there are many things missing

Top Bottom