Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Suspect game play

I’m not 100% sure my neighbour is cheating, but their activity is quite suspicious. I’ve been keeping an eye on them for awhile now. They send really rubbish gifts daily. They re not in an alliance so can’t see their PAX. They have a reasonable fleet, 777 stars that never goes up, yet they have 1 of each type of building. when a new building is available sure enough they have it straight away. Never seen them in a launch, but have all the space building. Their name is Malden Airborn in case you come across them.

I’m not 100% sure my neighbour is cheating, but their activity is quite suspicious. I’ve been keeping an eye on them for awhile now. They send really rubbish gifts daily. They re not in an alliance so can’t see their PAX. They have a reasonable fleet, 777 stars that never goes up, yet they have 1 of each type of building. when a new building is available sure enough they have it straight away. Never seen them in a launch, but have all the space building. Their name is Malden Airborn in case you come across them.
Ha ha - very dubious play indeed LOL
laughing.gif

Top Bottom