Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

surgrey on jan 28th

I need to have hand surgrey on jan 28th will be out for 3 weeks. Last week found out that I have on set carpul tunnel. This caused my hand to fall a sleep and tingle, will not be playing airport city for 3 weeks Jan 27th thru feb 19 2022

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04M30TP9K
Username
Jimmy Dee
I need to have hand surgrey on jan 28th will be out for 3 weeks. Last week found out that I have on set carpul tunnel. This caused my hand to fall a sleep and tingle, will not be playing airport city for 3 weeks Jan 27th thru feb 19 2022
Wish you all the best in your surgery, and prayers for you Brother. Im sure all of the Airport Crew will be praying for you as well........

simister77

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0385ivbzg
Username
sim77
Ouch, until surgery day, hope it won't get any worse.
Speedy recovery!

Best wishes and a speedy recovery old friend
sick.jpg

Top Bottom