Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 7th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Thank you tdv for the video boards..!! Sorry for the late reply. Can't surf internet for 4 days since last Thursday.

My score for organic menu: 13-0-1-17-4

S

Sorumbas

Sorumbas, do you still need 1 robot tester? I wasn't able to check and post in the forum for the last 2-3 days. I was relying on memory and username indicated needed items. I am on vacation so always out and about but still playing, gifting and visiting. Let me know and I will send robot tester to you once the gifting resets.:)

Hi diwata. Thanks to ask but i got the last one from tdv. Iwish u a good vacation ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
I think the discussion on the Easter mission should be located in one of the other threads, not the Daily Trading thread.;)
However breaching my own rule, I suggest you look at the "Bali Hi technique" as my experience with drops increased after I followed that.
hey , can you tell me what is that technique ???

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
This te="pienicki, post: 40993, member: 1467"]Drops from fm are ridiculous dont think i will complete this mission didnt do get to do last one cuse of one butterfly.
My score is 9-0-1-11-1 keep getting the same items i already have, Phantom i see you have completed mission on ph2 whats ure secret lol i need a miracle to complete mime :( :( :( :):):)[/quote]
This mission is rubbish.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Thanks to @kitty's or Ka's airport (gave me 1 dairy before the quest) I can finish the quest. Going to try and collect some more before ending the quest in two days.
Good Luck with the quest.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom