Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 3rd March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.
Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Codes
in-game name
Items Required
items you can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.
This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
==============================================================

Weather display is very hard to come by. Still flying to Rome to meet the Pope :p and trying to get the Weather Display at the same time.:D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Hotdog , just like wether display all inclusive bracelet is also very hard to get !! Atleast weather display has a place where we can get , but all inclusive bracelet doesnt even have one !! :-( :-( Can anybody help with this issue ?? Can anybody send an all inclusive bracelet ??

Thanks for all the gifts! My 20 gifts just went out a moment ago, my signature has been updated.

Event Horizon: thanks for the different items you sent, really appreciate that, sent you Flight Catering.
stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Fuel.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Deicer, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you since Feb 10, and I am not sure what flight items you need as I cannot remember what items can be used at level 18, will check your post/signature again later.
pienicki: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Deicer.
yukidesu: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Cooling Chamber.
notch: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
cap'n5: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
lauren: thanks for the Chocolate Candies, sent you Goal Posts.
Cicignon: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
melony: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Cooling Chamber.
air canillas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel.
flip123: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Friso: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Flight Catering.
Som: thanks for the Spare Propeller. I don't see you on my neighbor list anymore, I looked 3 times tonight, did you change in-game name? You have been showing up on my list as "CASH COUNTER PLZ" since the first day you added me.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for Flight Catering, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
valestij: thanks for the Passengers, sent Amperemeter to Jason2 account.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning everyone, thanks for your generous gifts. I have a store for meals now for catering so I go to collect duty free, especially COGNAC and PERFUME!!

I send my gifts this afternoon, let me know if you need something I can send you. Have a nice day!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
hi,
this is the first time i am posting..so if i make mistake please forgive me...
my friend code is agnn7tv
i need 1-do not disturb sign,2-shampoo,4-all inclusive braclet,1-flight helmet,1-text book,2-slide rule

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
hi,
i need 1-do not disturb sign,2-shampoo,4-all inclusive braclet,1-flight helmet,1-text book,2-slide rule

hi karthi, welcome to this forum, no matter if make you some mistakes, uhm mistakes? which one? :p
I added you, if you accept me I can send you in a few hours a flight helmet

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
hi,
hi i added you. could you change your username to something recognizable eg. karthi or kar-what you need and don't forget to update your signature when you have time ok

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
tdv just send you an invitation for tdv20 from both Hotdog and Hotdog 1:p Finally got 1 weather display from Rome. Need 1 more o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom