Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 14th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piloot Darwin

Hello everybody,
I play this with my son but now we got to a higher level we need some help.
what we need:
flight Helmet, power source and isolation if we have those things we can go on. I also hope we can help you.

Thank you already.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Im not doing this mission. I would like to ask how long does it take to get message from a bottle in cyprus flight. I have been trying for ever.

Karen, it takes a lot of flights. There's no number. You get it when you get it. I will send you rope block if you still need it in a few minutes.:)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hello everyone! I completed the Tunguska part, collected SLCs from Canary, etc and currently collecting items for the Launch Pad 2 space launch.:)

I will be sending gifts in a few minutes so anyone who needs communication antenna, please let me know.

Right now, I could use flight catering and spare propellers. Thanks!;)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I started Prometheus on launch pad 2 for Phantom Menace. Currently at 1048 points. Just me so far with less than 24 hours to go. Feel free to join!;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Thanks everyone for your gifts. I sent out solar cell this morning as soon as I woke up to my neighbors who still listed mission items in their sig. I sent out the rest just now.

Solar cell. jmlane swimkim vayka1 jlosada 86Stalker pienicki mandeer mel stevel2606

Kathi fuel
melony nav module
Donclyde spare wire
diwata catering
Dulcesakura fuel
Phantom (ph2) spare prop
S3R3G4 master plan
air canillas fuel
lkoo fuel
vayka1 (noya) fuel add.

Flying to canary islands to get SLC all day. I have got everything but SLC. Need loads of fuel used all my reserve to speed up the flights. Thanks again for your gifts.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Bali Hi - Are you actually collecting the papers (reminds me of a stacks of books) or just the normal coins when you visit? (I collected via neighbors only but had to visit multiple neighbors to get all of the papers.)

I am looking for scientific papers. I visited 2 neighbours who has more than 4 aviation museums each, but when I came back to my airport, the task still stay at 0 (zero) scientific papers.

This is unlike the previous task Newspaper Building, where I only had to visit 8 of them.

For the scientific papers, is it a random drop from aviation museum? Meaning you have to visit much more than 4 aviation museums to get the 4 scientific papers required?

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
diwata, lkoo, Pakman, S3R3G4

I have visited neighbour's Aviation Museum for the Scientific Papers, but it is not registering visits.
Are you only counted on on your own Aviation Museums?

Hmm... I think I was able to get from my neighbors. Visit only is not counted, you have to get the drops from the aviation museums.

For newspaper buildings, you only click, no drops needed.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out! I do NOT need any Mission Control Center Level 2 (MCC2) items unless you have Spaceship Launch Console, please do not waste your limited gift resources, there are many people still need them. I can continue sending out Communication Antenna if you have it in your signature or you tag me. My signature has been updated.

perezgreg: thanks for the Optical system, I don't need any MCC2 items except Spaceship Launch Console, please do not waste your limited gift resource, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
air canillas: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel.
86Stalker: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
knpl: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
cap'n5: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Navigation Module.
pienicki: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
Aero: thaanks for the Solar Cell, I don't need any MCC2 items except Spaceship Launch Console, please do not waste your limited gift resource, sent you sent you Fuel Hose.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Solar Cell, I don't need any MCC2 items except Spaceship Launch Console, please do not waste your limited gift resource. Do you ever check what other people need or read posts from others? I have tagged you many times but looks like you never read any of those.
stevel2606, thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
Stabekk: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you oscillating Beacon.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Spare Propeller.
al862: thanks for Communication Antenna, I don't need any MCC2 items except Spaceship Launch Console, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
flip123: thanks for the Eau de Toilette, sent you Communication Antenna.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Gyroscope.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Communication Antenna, I don't need any MCC2 items except Spaceship Launch Console, please do not waste your limited gift resource, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
summerxcape: thanks for the Solar Cell, I don't need any MCC2 items except Spaceship Launch Console, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Deicer.
CK-Airport: sent you Communication Antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom