Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Suggestion for Aircraft and Commercial Building.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w6cq166
Username
ARC
Hi, can we have a option to upgrade our aircraft with swept back wings or engines inside the wing. I'm sure the engine inside wing might be too much :). Another thing, how about a roller coaster theme park or Aircraft Manufacturing facility. If these things have been mentioned before I apologize. Just a idea that came to mind :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi, can we have a option to upgrade our aircraft with swept back wings or engines inside the wing. I'm sure the engine inside wing might be too much :). Another thing, how about a roller coaster theme park or Aircraft Manufacturing facility. If these things have been mentioned before I apologize. Just a idea that came to mind :)
You have a post, where you can published all ideas you would like to see one day on Airport city game. Of course, it is up to designers, but better track to keep all in one post. Feel free to publish as many ideas you like (y)

Top Bottom