Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Suggestion - auto-filter reject "guest planes" you can NOT service

One problem I once had was that potential requests to service "guest planes" would always appear even for planes you don't have a runway for. I would like to be able to filter those out. ExampleL

You have a level 4 and level 5 runway. Ideally, you would not prompted for accept or deny permission to land since you're NOT alllowed to land a lvel 6 airplane or a jumbo. I can see a point to encouraging a user to actually buy a level 6 runway upgrade but I think that these types of prompts cross a line between emcpirage,emt and creating a usability problem. This is poignant as many people (myself included service airplanes to obtain fuel quickly) and to exceed the fuel limit that effects your ability to manufacture fuel.

But GI are very gently encouraging you to upgrade your runways.You don’t have to accept them, just click refuse. They go away. Then they come back to very gently remind you, your really ought to consider upgrading your runways 😅. If you could turn them off you might forget and never get round to turning it back on so you could land the next planes, which drop items you might need for something on the next level.

Well, keep in mind that this was a some time back and I haven't encountered that recently since I'm at level 49 and I have a level 7 runway so I click accept. But still, there ought to be a better way of handling that situation as some runways get pricey 210,000 for a level 8. I can see a point to reminding, but sometimes, that can a little intrusive. If I ran into the situation, I would of course, "Refuse".

Top Bottom