Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Stupid Gifting question

kapawayna

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20e3crxy
Username
kapawayna
This has probably been asked before and me not been a newbie at the game i feel embarrassed asking this but the windows version plays totally different to the Facebook game. but here goes.

How do you gift building materiel's to your neighbours to help them and can you see in game what they need?

I told you it was a stupid one:facepalm:

kapawayna

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20e3crxy
Username
kapawayna
Thanks Benfly the normal gifts i have no problem i just haven't figured the building part yet but will get there only been at it a couple of days

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
This has probably been asked before and me not been a newbie at the game i feel embarrassed asking this but the windows version plays totally different to the Facebook game. but here goes.

How do you gift building materiel's to your neighbours to help them and can you see in game what they need?

I told you it was a stupid one:facepalm:

It is not a stupid question, you are trying to learn.

First part :
1. go the 3 people button on the menu bar.
2. then click 3 people button again.
3. you will see a list of your neighbors, some will post what they want beside their name others will not.
4. click on the gift button in the persons name, it will bring up the outgoing gifts scroll to the gift you want to send
and then click send.

The other method for sending same gift to multiple people
1. click on the 3 people button on the menu bar
2. click on the gist box.
3. click on the gist you want to send.
4. list on your neighbours will show up
5. click on the box under their name to attach gift.
6. when finish attaching gift to multiple people click send.

2nd part
you need to check people signatures.
if they are not on the weekly trading thread.
click on the members button the menu bar on the top of this forum.
enter their name or if you only know their game name enter that
then click search.
it will bring up a series of threads and/or posts with that name highlighted.
click on that post, it will take you to the user post where you can see their signature if they have one.

kapawayna

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20e3crxy
Username
kapawayna
It is not a stupid question, you are trying to learn.

First part :
1. go the 3 people button on the menu bar.
2. then click 3 people button again.
3. you will see a list of your neighbors, some will post what they want beside their name others will not.
4. click on the gift button in the persons name, it will bring up the outgoing gifts scroll to the gift you want to send
and then click send.

The other method for sending same gift to multiple people
1. click on the 3 people button on the menu bar
2. click on the gist box.
3. click on the gist you want to send.
4. list on your neighbours will show up
5. click on the box under their name to attach gift.
6. when finish attaching gift to multiple people click send.

Will the building materials automatically show up there if they need them?

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
@kapawayna - I just sent you a neighbor request from my 2 supports. I should be able to send some of the building items you need from them. If you can accept in the next 15 mins I can get you some gifts before and after reset (y)(y)(y)

kapawayna

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20e3crxy
Username
kapawayna
@kapawayna - I just sent you a neighbor request from my 2 supports. I should be able to send some of the building items you need from them. If you can accept in the next 15 mins I can get you some gifts before and after reset (y)(y)(y)
Done that thanks i think i have had the game on all day while watching sport on tv i'm going cross eyed today haha

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Done that thanks i think i have had the game on all day while watching sport on tv i'm going cross eyed today haha
Haha that's nothing, I have my phone to look at and my laptop... AND the TV! lol

Will send Rope Block from Kendra3. You need two more of those only?

kapawayna

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20e3crxy
Username
kapawayna
Haha that's nothing, I have my phone to look at and my laptop... AND the TV! lol

Will send Rope Block from Kendra3. You need two more of those only?
Just one more rope block and 2 sandbags left for the airship dock now thanks got the others you just sent thank you

Top Bottom