Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Stuck on Blue Launch

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03w7zqevv
Username
Marshimus
Ages ago when asking for advice on what to focus on I was told to build a MCC and get a Blue launcher, I've done that and now I'm completely stuck as I need an Orbital Telescope made up of a Light Gathering Mirror, Photometer and Solar Collector. I feel like I could be waiting a long time for these, does anyone have any advice, should I ask for more neighbours so I can hope to visit their planetariums or is it something I can ask for on Trading discussion

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Ages ago when asking for advice on what to focus on I was told to build a MCC and get a Blue launcher, I've done that and now I'm completely stuck as I need an Orbital Telescope made up of a Light Gathering Mirror, Photometer and Solar Collector. I feel like I could be waiting a long time for these, does anyone have any advice, should I ask for more neighbours so I can hope to visit their planetariums or is it something I can ask for on Trading discussion
Visiting planetariums is your best bet, so finding neighbours with 5-6 of these would be ideal. Other than when there is an event on, I visit these exclusively.
There has recently been a thread on what buildings to visit for what drops.

Further more, you can get these items by flying to the north observatory (Hawk), and South Observatory (Raven). I believe these items have a seldom drop rate from these flights.

Top Bottom