Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Still receiving horseshoes

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Cosmo cat
Username
Cosmo cat
Anyone else still receiving horseshoes from neighbours? I have the Easter quest up and running fine, and don't need any more sickles but I have a few neighbours who are still sending out horseshoes. My OH is receiving no sickles but only horseshoes, also on iOS. Very odd.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Anyone else still receiving horseshoes from neighbours? I have the Easter quest up and running fine, and don't need any more sickles but I have a few neighbours who are still sending out horseshoes. My OH is receiving no sickles but only horseshoes, also on iOS. Very odd.
not odd....
if you had horseshoes in your giftlist, you can keep sending them with hit sent back as long as you receive them. And as the last quest were sickles or horseshoes, some of your neighbors sent horseshoes when hitting sent back on your sickles....

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Cosmo cat
Username
Cosmo cat
not odd....
if you had horseshoes in your giftlist, you can keep sending them with hit sent back as long as you receive them. And as the last quest were sickles or horseshoes, some of your neighbors sent horseshoes when hitting sent back on your sickles....

Got it, thanks for explaining

Top Bottom