Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Starting from scratch...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Thanks to those GI Bastards they "CAN'T" save my old game so I have to start all over from the beginning at Level 1 with zero stars (zip it Aero!)

I can't access my friend code, damn square is grayed out!!! This should be fun!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Ok, its been so long, I forgot that it appears at Level 3. Help a brother out folks and add code a5goo97 (that's a five).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Added you as well bew, anything in particular you want?

To be honest, its been since March since I was this level so I really don't know...

Send the very basics for now I guess.

HAHAHA!!! I can only send a video wall, and 3 units of fuel. I feel SOOOO inferior.

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
To be honest, its been since March since I was this level so I really don't know...

Send the very basics for now I guess.

HAHAHA!!! I can only send a video wall, and 3 units of fuel. I feel SOOOO inferior.
from the printscreens I have, it looks like you won't need that much before level 6. that's when you are asked to build a Duty Free Shop (Level1).

Top Bottom