Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spending the greens wisely

Device
  1. iPad
I´m not yet at that certain level, but wouldn´t it be wise to save all the greenies for land expansions especially when they can only be paid with greenies at a certain point?
As is known, iPad/iPhone users do not get the weekly bonus, so the considerations are different. We have a maximum of 35 greenies, and 8 are needed for the Hotel.
This is an issue which GI need to address urgently with Apple.
Many iPad/iPhone players are now approaching level 35, and reaching the point where greenies are more important than coins, and the game will become unplayable for free unless more greenies can be earned.

Corrected : iPad/iPhone users can now enter the code (in the add Friend field). Wonderful.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Since the last update Android players and Apple players can exchange gifts, so who knows maybe this is the first time you can use 'our' gift code too! I'm hoping for you :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akurwl7
Username
Captain Luxury
greens - once a week(+3)

You get +3 greens for reaching the fifth day bonus? I've never noticed that. I'll try to remember to pay attention on the next day 5.

Also, I haven't received the 5 greens I was supposed to get for downloading and installing something the popup told me to do for the greens (I have also loaded and played around with it for a bit just in case)...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
no! you got 3greens every weekend, if you find gift code and enter it to redeem...
code is published by GI on the facebook and usualy we have it here.. watch the forum

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akurwl7
Username
Captain Luxury
Thanks for the info. I've just received my first 3 greens from the promo along with 2000 coins... a significant amount for a level 20. Just kicking myself for missing out on all of that all this time.

I've been wondering about the Mystery Building and the Mystery Bonus from the shops, requiring greens. Anyone info on what kind of buildings and bonuses have materialized from them? Just curious.

Top Bottom