Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Speed up flights, passengers, fuel and buildings

I have done this a dozen times, when I saw I couldn't complete the Rockfest mission although I spent all flights and time only on this mission. Also with time and date cheating, as I call it, I did not get the last required power amplifier.

When I saw users sending two gifts on one day, I remembered that cheating and tried it the same way and was successful in sending two gifts on one (real) day. But I think, GameInsight has thought of that way of cheating and "punished" me for that with not allowing me sending out new gifts for four days after that. I don't know if it was a bug or a kind of punishment, but I was only able to send out gifts again today (yesterday I did not play at all).

So be careful with this kind of "cheating"!

The "time and date cheating" might not really help you, if the game would not want to "help" you.

If you really want to get some progress, get your phone rooted :D

Attachments

• cheated.jpg
    cheated.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 267
Wow! Thats an awful lot of green money there!

Word of caution to people though. Theres quite a few guides online telling you how to increase your money by editing game files etc. Insight have really cracked down on this since the last update - probably why there is so many glitches. If you are going to play around editing the game files, 3 words of wisdom - Backup, Backup and Backup.

Plus, would you really enjoy the game as much if there was no challenge?!

Wow! Thats an awful lot of green money there!

It could be even more, but I was not into finding the maximum the game would accept ;)

Word of caution to people though. Theres quite a few guides online telling you how to increase your money by editing game files etc. Insight have really cracked down on this since the last update - probably why there is so many glitches. If you are going to play around editing the game files, 3 words of wisdom - Backup, Backup and Backup.

Full ack on this.
1st rule: Backup
2nd rule: Backup
3rd-9th rule: Backup!!!!!

And as mentioned before: I heard a lot about of some methods not working any more, but some people are that stupid. They keep telling them, that they need a rooted phone for more then a thousand times. After that posting, 10 people complaining, they could not access the phone root at all. :dodgy:
So it is hard to tell, if they are just stupid or if GameInsight really closed some open gates.

Plus, would you really enjoy the game as much if there was no challenge?!

That is exactly the point. I was just curious what is possible at all and did some hours on studying this. But what is the point when you are level 35 with 105 stars and all quests and missions accomplished? I simply took the chance to give me some flight items. I would never thought of cheating or anything else, but when they screwed me with that Rockfest shit, I was angry and tried to find a way to get some "reward" for myself for all the effort.

My curious nature caused me checking what else was possible. Online I just read about coins and airport money, but I saw so many interesting words, that I just had to find out what else I can get from editing some values :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
r25mb4
Username
i007791
i think GI has figured out this little time trick. you cant add neighbours when you move the date/time, it popped up a message saying 'time-traveller can't interact with neigbours'

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
i think GI has figured out this little time trick. you cant add neighbours when you move the date/time, it popped up a message saying 'time-traveller can't interact with neigbours'

LOL!!! Thats funny! I have to give GI some credit for that one.

Does that mean we'll have no missions from Dr. Emmit Brown? ;)

Top Bottom