Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Special offer?

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
It happens me twice in one hour. First one I send a plane to Macchu Pichhu (or something like that :D) A message disappear: Special offer 150 fuel and 10 greenies

Then I start a flight to Lima. A message: special offer 300 fuel and 20 greenies.

I couldn't do something with both messages, so I went back to the plane to give the order to start.

Isn't it strange? Anybody who has the same messages?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Haha, I get this offer now when I start up my game. You get it when you are out of fuel in your warehouse I think. I don't have any fuel (50) barrels anymore, and now it gives me the notification I can BUY them for 4 greens.

Guys olly means it costs 10 greens or 20 greens, not get them for free XD

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Yep thats right I was out of fuel! My warehouse is empty now, no fuel at all. But the message was not clear to me: only the 150 fuel and 20 greenies, I couldn't click anywhere. I couldn't see the link Friso mentioned. Ha if they would give me the greenies and fuel Aero, yes I take it for all the trouble I have with GI. But no, its a pity, no offer of 20/40 greenies :cry:.

Top Bottom