Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General spaceship launch/initiate put no points in

launch.jpg
Has this ever happened to you? the person who initiated the launch ever put zero pts in, because so far its happened to me. game name: Leo/Inc.Bracelet is going to cost me 566 pts:mad: if he doesn't put in any launch points.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Sorry to hear that, @david smith . His launch wasn't threaded on the launch forum either. Maybe he accidentally opened a green and wanted to let it expire or didn't know what to do or it was his first and he didn't have the fuel. Who knows?

Leo is a new member, maybe we should help and show the way of the forum!

Perhaps you should've made a thread yourself because you have more name and fame on the forum. I've done this before and worked out nicely! Bonds were made and a healthy gifting relationship came out of it. Everybody wins!

If we do such things for new members, they'll hopefully do it for somebody else new later... (y)

Top Bottom