Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

space program

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvpg08
Username
Vas Pan
I' ve had two incidenents that i didn't like at all, and i don't think that should have happened.

1. in the red space program i had 1536 points but still i was second. someone else had above me left when the limit is 3000.
if he added points that are above 3000 he would have to lose rather than be added.
2. i had some points in the program. they threw me out of the program. (it's not a problem) all the points i' ve added have been lost.
After they threw me off and didn't want my points they should have returned

1. in the red space program i had 1536 points but still i was second. someone else had above me left when the limit is 3000.
if he added points that are above 3000 he would have to lose rather than be added.
This is called a hijack and the max points you can add in a launch are:
Red: 2999 + 360 = 3359
Blue: 1999 + 360 = 2359
Green: 1599 + 360 = 1959

So yet it is possible to add more than enough points as long as the launch is still on pad. Half of those max points is what you need to add to avoid loosing your #1 spot (in any given launch add half launch points + 360 then hijacking is avoided)

2. i had some points in the program. they threw me out of the program. (it's not a problem) all the points i' ve added have been lost.
Ask yourself this:
Who was launching and what were the prerequisites to join the launch? You might have disrupted a points adding sequence and/or hierarchy.
@Captain WH Rollins has a guide on launch etiquette. Also remember that it was whoever's launch and their rules.

Also this forum has a ton of information on this topic.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvpg08
Username
Vas Pan
This is called a hijack and the max points you can add in a launch are:
Red: 2999 + 360 = 3359
Blue: 1999 + 360 = 2359
Green: 1599 + 360 = 1959

So yet it is possible to add more than enough points as long as the launch is still on pad. Half of those max points is what you need to add to avoid loosing your #1 spot (in any given launch add half launch points + 360 then hijacking is avoided)

Ask yourself this:
Who was launching and what were the prerequisites to join the launch? You might have disrupted a points adding sequence and/or hierarchy.
@Captain WH Rollins has a guide on launch etiquette. Also remember that it was whoever's launch and their rules.

Also this forum has a ton of information on this topic.

that's how you say.
in my opinion it should not be so.

Airport city is not your game it is G!'s therefore your opinion doesn't count, what I have outlined earlier is:
  1. Avoid being hijacked in the future
  2. Avoid being kicked out of future launches
  3. Avoid being frustrated by familiarising yourself with the etiquette
Learn to play the game as is again; their game their rules and likewise with the launches if you start a launch your rules will apply.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I' ve had two incidenents that i didn't like at all, and i don't think that should have happened.

I have this morning, Tuesday 5th November, opened a red launch and in the first 20 minutes, invested 2,058 resources towards first place seat position. I will continue to keep a close eye on the open launch, and wait for other neighbours (forum members) to come on board in 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc place seat position. If I want first place I can not secure the seat on the cheap, I will need to invest resources to secure my seat. I'm also prepared to invest more resources in my red launch.

There are two user guides on the space program, which you might like to read through, if you have not done so already. The link will take you there - https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/capt-wh-rollins-guides.65/

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Top Bottom