Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space Mission on iOS

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I updated..can anyone send flights to Barcelona or Las Vegas?! There are quests but I cannot send these flights!
No, i just want to ask. GI is incredibile, they cannot prepare update without glitch... even from start (n)

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
New building are the Romantic cafe and Newspaper shop in the store.

Launch pad, Cosmic fuel station, and Mission Control centre in the shop for the mission.
New Collections are: 'Astronaut Outfit', 'Experiments In Space', 'Zero Gravity Lunch', 'Running Wild' and 'A Space Odyssey'

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Same here, must_dash So, Barcelona and Vegas should be for Delta and Power Delta, but seems GI's smart engineers simply forgot that.

Instead of Barcelona and Vegas we got free snowing :D

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
However, if you check there is no drop from Washington (well, no blue 'i').
Canaveral & Baikonur drop space stuff .
Also note that when you press the 'show me' button on the tasks that nothing happens, usually the flight jumps up. Or spend 6 greenies to cover GI's c**k up.

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
However, if you check there is no drop from Washington (well, no blue 'i').
Canaveral & Baikonur drop space stuff .
Also note that when you press the 'show me' button on the tasks that nothing happens, usually the flight jumps up. Or spend 6 greenies to cover GI's c**k up.
Washington drops item for a mission from Michael when he asks
It is after you visit a Solar

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I don't think it is worth doing a guide for this mission. I believe that there is more than enough 'How to' information available from the Android users in the forum. However we should keep information flowing within the iPad/iPhone forums.

If any major differences appear then we can put something together.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I did not think I could use the two phrases toegther... but now with GIS's latest release for the idevice... I CAN... :cool:

"GIS SUCKS" at "SHOVELWARE" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Maybe Barcelona and vegas will appear at some key point when triggered.
I also think that way - now im going through Madlen Airborn "Michael Goes Melancholic" mission, do not know how far is it goes.
Now i need to visit Manor...
Maybe later on those two missing flight will pop-up o_O or not and we can assume it is just... another glitch (ooops, feature) :D

Device
  1. iPad
Still can't see Usernames
Still can't add neighbours previously deleted.
New bug - outgoing gift screen no longer displays Neighbours - have to give gifts via Neighbours list

At least I have deleted the Ice Runway

Top Bottom