Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
started a launch on flip123 for those who are interested. 894 point put in already, 23 hours 50 minutes to go. Btw. I am going for gold

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
started a launch on flip123 for those who are interested. 894 point put in already, 23 hours 50 minutes to go. Btw. I am going for gold
Hiya, odd how I didn't see your launch when I started mine about 25 minutes ago ... did you see mine when you started? Or is there a joining glitch in the new version? ... hope not!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Steve, I could see you, don't worry, but as we both want gold, I didn't join
Ahhh, I started before you, that makes sense. No worries, I am launching with JesperJ and we are doing good so far.
Was just curious as whenever I seem to start a launch I rarely see anyone to join!

EDIT: Currently on 1046/1600 with 19:06:13 left ... feel free anyone to pitch in overnight for a place.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
as usual, 3 non forum neighbors jumped in and finished the launch (happens almost every launch I start with flip123)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
CNX88 accepted your friend request (Darth Vader avatar?). Would help with the launch but am waiting for my capsule to come back from my launch this morning and can't re-launch until that comes back ... however will let you know when I next launch in case you want to jump in.

Cheers,
Steve.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
You must have too many non-forum neighbours!
Dee140157, On my flip123 game, definitly.... but it is also easy.... 6 day's a week I sent gifts to forum members.... the 7th to other players..... and some of the players still sent me gifts every day!!!
In the username time I didn't know who was who so I sent back shears to 'usernames'. If I could see an avatar, forum went first....And since I am on the forum I only accept forum members....

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Yay, capsule just landed and I got a Crab Nebula photo (which I need) but also a Supernova Explosion (that I don't need)!!
So just need 2 x Horsehead Nebula photos now (seemingly the most difficult to get - only ever had one so far) and I will finally get my Alien Legacy, will prepare for a launch again and let you know when I am ready (will be going for gold again) in case anyone wants to join.
Cheers, Steve.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Pakman wow what I launch. I joined and was going to bring my points up to match yours 576 and then stop so you would stay in the #1 spot. As I was about to put in 40 to go from 536 to 576, you sent enough points to launch. I wanted to let you know that I would not go past you to take first place. Bill Ps I'm still trying to get the CN's as I need 3 for my 2 nd AL. I have not revived so much a 1 CN in the past 7 launches, 2 of the Solo. I have plenty of the other requirements.

Pakman wow what I launch. I joined and was going to bring my points up to match yours 576 and then stop so you would stay in the #1 spot. As I was about to put in 40 to go from 536 to 576, you sent enough points to launch. I wanted to let you know that I would not go past you to take first place. Bill Ps I'm still trying to get the CN's as I need 3 for my 2 nd AL. I have not revived so much a 1 CN in the past 7 launches, 2 of the Solo. I have plenty of the other requirements.

Thanks for joining Bill. billsnj. Hope you drop that Crab Nebula!!! I am going for my first AL for Pakman2.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Happy Helen HH it was one of the fastest launches I have had to date. Pakman does not fool around !! ;) Wham !! Bham !! it was over! (y) Now I have to wait 24 hours to see if I get LUCKY o_O. Bill BTW - Are you going to hunt Easter Eggs this weekend :cautious:
billsnj

Sounds good Bill, yip, I expect I will eat some chocolate however the weather in the UK is very chilly! :confused:

Not really spring weather :ROFLMAO:

Helen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom