Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Space Flights

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
Hi, is anybody else having trouble with using space flights? For the past several days, when I click on one of my rockets to try to launch them, I get a notice saying "under maintenance". Been going on for a long time if that's what it is! Worst is that I had started a launch when it suddenly dropped out and up came the first "under maintenance" notice.

Hi, is anybody else having trouble with using space flights? For the past several days, when I click on one of my rockets to try to launch them, I get a notice saying "under maintenance". Been going on for a long time if that's what it is! Worst is that I had started a launch when it suddenly dropped out and up came the first "under maintenance" notice.
Once in a while take a look in the forum to see what's happening lately before you open a new thread.

And these guys heve been polite. Where have you been for the last 2 months!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom