Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space coming up next week For new member

Cheesed of with flying in Alliance and getting no where, InFlight has a opening next week, PM me, 30-40k pax required each week and task to be completed also.
Screenshot (323).png

I see, good job @onurkübra. (n)(n).. you betrayed your own alliance..
if you have any thing to say about other alliances or you own please not on my tread, mail direct to other members thanks.
ı am so sorry guys :( it had to be like this. ı hope u forgive me
please can you take this discussion of my thread thanks

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I have received a request to review this thread.

@Phil G is correct in making a request if it does not concern his Alliance not to hijack the thread because someone else is doing something you disagree with.
Take care of your issues within your own alliance thread or by private messaging not in other people thread.

@AIR RDAM pleases in the future refrain from using someone else thread to make comments about a fellow player who did something you disagreed.
@AaDenis, he was directing his comment to someone else post. If it is not directed to you, please do not make negative comments.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Cosmic Blue Negative comments really? Haha

If you check again i think my name and post was mentioned and replied in his post above ;) and before that i got private mesagge with the same content.

Kind regards ;)

As I am not aware of the private message and it was not mentioned clearly in the thread above by you.
Since I only see your post in the thread. I can only comment about that.

Top Bottom