Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Some favorites (neighbors) often disappear

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Do any of you also observe that some neighbors are often 'forgotten' as favorite the friends-list in the game? And is this something I can solve on my end, or is it something I could make the other party aware of? Because it is very often the same neighbors that go missing in the favorites-list... I notice it especially in my windows game, but sometimes my Android-games have the same issue (but less frequent).

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
I think I understand what you mean. Not sure I like what this is implying about my neighbor though....

I have a neighbour who regularly gets off my favourites list because his game is constantly transferred between his work device (weekdays) and home device (weekends). A pain for gifting that's all...

Constant transfer can be evidence of account sharing across different players. Not common but I suppose it's against the rules.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Constant game transfer is also what's often being used by cheaters, but I'll give this particular neighbor the benefit of the doubt. Thanks for your insight :)

Top Bottom