Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

So many buildings I don't recognise

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
Hello. Recently I've been getting random people add me as neighbours every so often (who I don't think are from this community) and that never happened before. Also some of them have personalised their profile picture and are clearly able to change their names (which they use to specify desired gifts) and I'm not able to make any changes like that. I play on the iPad and have started to see many buildings in my neighbours airports and I've no idea what they are or how on earth to get them. At first I thought that perhaps it was made possible for Android and/or Facebook players to add iPad players but apparently not? I know this is kinda useless without pics to show the buildings so I found some on Google which show most of the buildings I mean. I've circled some buildings.

Firstly, these 3 that I've circled in pink:
photoug.png

Then there's this billboard type one and the blue building with the grey roof to the right of it? Actually never seen this in anyone's airport but just saw it in this pic:
mzl.wfjicewy.480x480-75.jpg

Then there are these. I know this is the computer's airport but the buildings circled below (with the exception of the camp site) I've seen on several people's airports and I've no idea what they are or how to get them:
photo1rn.png

Any help in identifying these buildings, what they are and how to get them will be appreciated.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
1st picture:, from left to right.
All stars movie theater - Unique building for completing a mission.
Duty free building - you can build this one...
Forget the name of this building - But it gives coins, was also suddenly there for a mission. Now not anymore.

2nd picture:
No idea, never seen this one....

3rd Picture, from left to right.
The camping - Is a unique building for a mission.
The rock shop - Is a unique building for completing a mission.
Mystery building - U can buy this one with greenies. It gives passengers.
Music arena - Is a unique building for a mission.
No idea, never seen this one...

So conclusion: U can only build the Duty free shop and the Mystery building. Thats it :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
With your amount of greenies you can surely buy mystery buildings :p, like the family diner you see (bottom picture building most to the right). The others like the music arena and camping must be obtained by completing or playing missions. That's like the Halloween mission we are playing right now, we have a limited amount of time in which we have to complete it. If you complete it you get a unique building, if you don't you will never be able to get it again.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
The Mystery Buildings are:

• Grey High-rise (16 passengers in 4 hours, size 1x1)
  • Red High-rise (8 passengers in 20 minutes, size 1x1)
  • Family Diner (126 coins in 8 hours, size 2x2)
  • Italian Restaurant (60 coins in 24 hours, size 1x1)
  • Hardware Store (19 coins in 1 hour, size 1x1)
  • Chinese Restaurant (30 coins in 4 hours, size 1x1)
  • Dolphinarium (126 coins in 8 hours, size 2x2)
  • Atelier (12 coins in 20 minutes, size 1x1)
  • Pharmaceutical Firm (52 coins in 18 hours, size 1x1)
  • Ice Cream Shop (12 coins in 20 minutes, size 1x1)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
With your amount of greenies you can surely buy mystery buildings :p, like the family diner you see (bottom picture building most to the right). The others like the music arena and camping must be obtained by completing or playing missions. That's like the Halloween mission we are playing right now, we have a limited amount of time in which we have to complete it. If you complete it you get a unique building, if you don't you will never be able to get it again.

Looks like it's different on the iPad version then because as I've said there's no option anywhere to buy mystery buildings.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
The Mystery Buildings are:

• Grey High-rise (16 passengers in 4 hours, size 1x1)
  • Red High-rise (8 passengers in 20 minutes, size 1x1)
  • Family Diner (126 coins in 8 hours, size 2x2)
  • Italian Restaurant (60 coins in 24 hours, size 1x1)
  • Hardware Store (19 coins in 1 hour, size 1x1)
  • Chinese Restaurant (30 coins in 4 hours, size 1x1)
  • Dolphinarium (126 coins in 8 hours, size 2x2)
  • Atelier (12 coins in 20 minutes, size 1x1)
  • Pharmaceutical Firm (52 coins in 18 hours, size 1x1)
  • Ice Cream Shop (12 coins in 20 minutes, size 1x1)

Really, a Dolphinarium?
Darn, I knew I should have started playing this game a long time ago.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Just checking what I have in my main game(s) and I am yet to come across anyone else with a "Conservatory" (90 coins every 4hr, 2x2) and very few with a "Rabbit Hole"

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Then there's this billboard type one and the blue building with the grey roof to the right of it? Actually never seen this in anyone's airport but just saw it in this pic:
mzl.wfjicewy.480x480-75.jpg

I think it might be a "Training Center" - noticed it was one of the items listed for the "Running Wild" collection. I have not seen it in the android versions yet (and I have been playing since early V1.01) - unless it is a iDevice building....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Guys, have a look at the first pic. What is the building (2x2, red stripe across the roof) next to the Manor on the top left corner of the city? And in front of the Manor is a blue (1x1) building. Any ideas about those two???

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Red strip across the top - Unique Gifts (205 coins in 48 hours, size 2x2) I have 5 of these and still nothing has dropped. Can be bought as normal for 1500 coins.
Blueish building - Halloween shop (19 coins in 1hr, size 1x1) - Prize from "Witch Costume" collection

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I think she is stuck on a older version as GIS are doing their usual crap of - I will close this ticket as solved but it will be fixed when our engineers finish working on a update crap...

I raised three tickets with them and same reply (after they try to ask for all sorts of details and then - I will mark this as solved but we dont have a fix yet!!!)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
Thanks guys. Appreciate the input.

On an unrelated note (probably not worthy of it's own thread) I was just updating my sig to ask for spare wires as I was still running flights to Sydney looking for the Kangaroo. Then I hit 100 stars and it finally dropped! So now I just need the Lute.

Top Bottom