Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

So frustrating

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
04z2t1mgf
Username
Nickstein
Thanks for the fun people. I'm out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200715-171643_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20200715-171643_Airport City.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 247
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
It's just the nature of the game. Even at level 70, I missed completing the last two events by one item. It frustrating but you soon get over it. Personally I get more value from events to speed my leveling up. When you combine the Spy Glass, with the Pilot's Manual and drops from guest planes you can earn some serious XP.

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Events do take a fair chunk of time investment (and a bit of luck) and at low levels (low number of planes) it will be harder to do collections like Father's of the Nation.

I understand the frustration of big imbalances in item drops (and have posted on it). But you only collected 27 notes in total which is not very many at all for such a long event, so either:
- if didn't already, look at possibility of buying spyglasses (from event shop) to increase your drops considerably; or
- focus on other aspects and reduce expectations (and hence frustration) around events until in a better position (time/level/plane).

Top Bottom