Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

SM's Trading place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanxs Lee and xp for adding me ... ur gifts are send

Thanks for that ergo. chair!!! Unfortunately I can't send one myself, so I couldn't help you out with that. I sent you an additional radar and hope you may get an ergonomic chair when flying to Singapore.

Please feel free to go through my gift list and tell me anything else you want or need from that, when you don't want an additional radar again.

Hi SM, just send you I spare wire in return since I havened got a shredder or ergonomic chair; let me know if you'd like something different tomorrow.

I'd like something for my cateringservice in return;)

Oke guys thanxs for all the gifts ... i hope i did return the favor for everybody :D

If i didnt let me know ...

Sorry guys and girls for today ...

Normaly i run the new version of airport in the morning and send gifts with the small list and then i switched to the old version and send gifts again ... but today that didnt work ... i think they are aware of the double sending :s ... So tomorrow i send only the old list ... hehehe so everyone get's a gift what they realy could use ... tomorrow ill check first what erveryone wants and need ...

GreetZzzz SM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom