Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Simplify Gifting of building materials

I think the GI developers really do need to simplify gifting rules for building materials. If you have a facility, you should still be able to gift the materials that you used to make the facility to someone else.

This effects me now because I'm trying to get materials to build Control Tower Level 10. That requires 10 of 4 types of items. I can't ask most people in my alliance for some of the stuff because they already have their facility completed and they aren't permitted to send the item. I do flights to destination where I could possibly get the item because that requires an airplane that don't yet have as well as facilities that I do not have. You can say I can watch ads but you are limited in number there as well and that limit is less than what is required.

And this effects someone else because I can't send an alliance member something they may need to build their red launch pad because I already have my own red launch pad. I used to be able to send that.

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
I think the GI developers really do need to simplify gifting rules for building materials. If you have a facility, you should still be able to gift the materials that you used to make the facility to someone else.

This effects me now because I'm trying to get materials to build Control Tower Level 10. That requires 10 of 4 types of items. I can't ask most people in my alliance for some of the stuff because they already have their facility completed and they aren't permitted to send the item. I do flights to destination where I could possibly get the item because that requires an airplane that don't yet have as well as facilities that I do not have. You can say I can watch ads but you are limited in number there as well and that limit is less than what is required.

And this effects someone else because I can't send an alliance member something they may need to build their red launch pad because I already have my own red launch pad. I used to be able to send that.
I think watching ads is good because you can get 10 items per day when it is upgrading, so you just need 4 days for you to get all the items for CT10 and it must have been less time than the time it takes to complete.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)

Like @DexCare mention above, short answer : ads

Why? You get 10 ads per day to use for items, so why don’t take advantage from them. According to the wiki, CT10 needs 8x 4 types of items to build between a period of 8 days. That’s only using 4 out of the 10 ads per day! You’ll still have plenty of ads left if you want to use those for other stuff, eg. Chainsaws.

Like @DexCare mention above, short answer : ads

Why? You get 10 ads per day to use for items, so why don’t take advantage from them. According to the wiki, CT10 needs 8x 4 types of items to build between a period of 8 days. That’s only using 4 out of the 10 ads per day! You’ll still have plenty of ads left if you want to use those for other stuff, eg. Chainsaws.

There can be several potential issues.
1) The player might actually be willing to speed up construction but not use greenies to obtain items. There may a tactical advantage to doing so with this building.
2) What happens if ads simply don't work. On Windows, I recall several instances of trouble including things like the "Vegas Slots" fiasco, That is also in addition to ads simply not being available.

Top Bottom