Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Side missions

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Has anyone completed all of them. I've been stuck on the same mission for g*d knows how long. Is there a bug/glitch that prevents you from completing all of them, or is it just me?

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Kung fu master.png
Side missions.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
I have checked and have 13 collections of Black Belt. Of course the stick is the one which I need for the next one. But most of them I have got from my Pyramids etc.
I have finished last side task a moment ago, becouse I have waited months with Town Hall LVL8 - I had collected all the items, but didn't want to spend money (950000) for sth what I don't really need.

melony, like many responses already said, the Fighting Stick is the hardest to get, I think I flew to Hong Kong with 3 Powerful Delta for almost 2 months to get the last Fighting Stick since my adventure buildings didn't produce the last one for me. And I ranked top 10 for flying to Hong Kong in the world map for several weeks. But, yes it finally dropped from flight to Hong Kong, so it would drop but unfortunately it is definitely a test of your patience!:sick:

Top Bottom