Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

SHOPPING, YEAH !!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Right guys, your advice/opinion is needed. I am loaded :p 800.000 coins + 17 Greens. and it burns in my pockets, so it all has to go...

Current prize for land expansion is 800.000 coins or 15 greens. Passengerwise, i am doing ok. Electricity still 41 available, and 282/500 people. I already have 6 bridal salons, 6 car dealerships, 6 flower shops, 2 gazebos, 2 circus, 1 pet shop, 1 ital restaurant and 1 mexican, 1 sweet shop, 1 newspaper, 2 universities, 1 collider, 1 hotel, 1 travel agency....

Your input is highly appreciated. (Mystery building is on offer for 4 greens)

Your ideas?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Seeing how its WAAAAAY easier to accumulate the coins as opposed to the cash, I would buy the land for 8000,000 coins and save the greenies. Besides I think you are getting to the point where future land purchases are for greenies ONLY.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
what is the price in greens/coins after the 800.000coins/15 greens expansion??? and if i buy land with coins, what buildings should i buy with the greens? i love my bridal salons, they not only give ok money but plenty of stuff for the Dolce Vita collection ( I completed that 468 times already :) )

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
If I counted correctly you have 9 expansions. After expansion 10 it is 0 coins 20 greens I believe. I loooove land expansions so I would just buy the first one with coins and the second which costs 20 greens in the weekend. =D

Personally I am in such doubt, this weekend I reach 20 greens again so I can get an expansion. However now with this 50% land offer of a few weeks ago I am so scared it will come again soon and I bought 1 expansion when I could get 2! -.- I have the tendency to wait till I have 30 greens so I don't miss out on this chance.. What is the clever thing to do??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
@Melanie, seeing as flight catering is on your "now needed" list, I'd be looking at getting a few more flight catering facilities if I were you. Tho you might need to buy the land first to put them on! :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
yeah, i was thinking of that too. got enough items for another 6 catering facilities anyway....

was the 2:1 land expansion offer only for greens? or for coins too?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
yeah, i was thinking of that too. got enough items for another 6 catering facilities anyway....
was the 2:1 land expansion offer only for greens? or for coins too?

IRRC for Airport Cash only.
Use the coins to buy land on the cityside, you can still build Flight Catering Centres there and later transfer the to the airport side when you need the city land.
Has your updating issue been resolved? If not it looks like future quests are out of scope for you and all you have left to do is get 3 stars on your destinations.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
IRRC for Airport Cash only.
Use the coins to buy land on the cityside, you can still build Flight Catering Centres there and later transfer the to the airport side when you need the city land.

i just bought land on the airport site because i had no single square left there. now, i moved some buildings there, which gives me peace of mind for whatever comes up..
Has your updating issue been resolved? If not it looks like future quests are out of scope for you and all you have left to do is get 3 stars on your destinations.
No, it has not. i try to keep positive and calm... but I start to worry...

waiting might be a nice idea, but I am a girl.:rolleyes: and i have money, that makes me dangerous:whistle:

why golden dice???

In the past, Golden Dice (4 green bills) increase your chance of drops from flights (by a lot) to complete your Collections & quest items. Completing the Collection sets gives you the Sky Captain, which you can use later (increase chance of item drop too). So it was worth the 4 green bills.

Besides golden dice, I use green bills to buy Powerful Wind Turbine. Other than that, I keep the green bills to expand my land.
If you do not plan to spend cash, theoretically it takes 7 weeks to collect 20 bills to expand your land.

Device
  1. Android
Was the 2:1 Land Expansion offer for greens only? or for coins too?

It was for coins too, If I remember correctly though only the first piece was for coins, then it was greens only. I'm trying to forget though as in my drunken eagerness to buy loads of land (1 had 30 odd greens) I bought some on the airport side by mistake :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Device
  1. Android
thanks, so i will try to wait.. :( stoned is worse, believe me :whistle: you moved catering facilities, fuel station and electricity producing facilities over to the airport site? that frees some space on the city side. ;)

Oh yeah, forgot about moving my flight catering over. Cheers for the reminder!

I quite like landing the guest planes whilst stoned, the repetitive nature and not thinking too much seems to go down well. also good to get the repair items up :)

Top Bottom