Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Server Connection Error: Please reload the page

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
fibeopblack
I get this error every time I open the game, and it freezes and I can't do anything else.

Just playing on facebook.

Thanks

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
what type of connection is it. Throught the computer and modem or throught wifi.

If it trought wifi, you will need to check the settings on the router to see idf it recognizes the device you are using.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Note to all Players ---- For two days now Thursday October 24th and Friday October 25 Ihave been gettinf numerous server errors. Message follows:
"Server Connection Error Please try again later" - So I exit the messaage and go back in to visit "SAME" neighbor and all is OK. Also I had a GREEN launch in progress today and as I TAPPED on items to add points I got the same message. After waiting a bit, my item was restored and then I tapped it again and all was OK.
Has anyone else had this issue. NOTE: I have played this game for over one year and never seen anything like this !!! Bill

Top Bottom