Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sell planes

Device
  1. Android
I obviously knew once-upon-a-time, but that procedure has been lost/hidden some where, probably in sr. memory, i.e. the bit bucket.
Be that as it may, I'm ready to upgrade my planes. But first I have to sell the old ones. But I can't find how.
How do you sell a plane?

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
Bottom right of screen, tap the airplane hangar icon. Tap the plane you want. Tap the "Sell" button on the right. If you can't find the particular plane, try the Repair or Reserve buttons on the right. Good Luck. Oh, keep in mind you will lose any liveries along with the plane. Be careful not to sell an S1, S2 or S3 unintentionally.

I obviously knew once-upon-a-time, but that procedure has been lost/hidden some where, probably in sr. memory, i.e. the bit bucket.
Be that as it may, I'm ready to upgrade my planes. But first I have to sell the old ones. But I can't find how.
How do you sell a plane?
sell.jpg

The plane must be land

Top Bottom