Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sell Buildings and items direct from warehouse

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
I wish there was an option to sell buildings in the warehouse directly from the warehouse screen.

I have 86 Stadiums from the event, none of which are of any use to me in the warehouse, since I already have 6 out in the city.
It would be great to have an option from the warehouse screen to simply say "Sell" and then a prompt for "how many" .
Its going to be very tedious to build these one at a time and then sell , to get rid of them otherwise.

The same feature would be even more useful for the other items in the warehouse too.
For example I have 510 of the "Additional radar" items for flight. even if I got only 1 coin for each , it would be great to be able to empty the warehouse in one easy step of these items.

I hope the developers are listening..

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I wish there was an option to sell buildings in the warehouse directly from the warehouse screen.

I have 86 Stadiums from the event, none of which are of any use to me in the warehouse, since I already have 6 out in the city.
It would be great to have an option from the warehouse screen to simply say "Sell" and then a prompt for "how many" .
Its going to be very tedious to build these one at a time and then sell , to get rid of them otherwise.

The same feature would be even more useful for the other items in the warehouse too.
For example I have 510 of the "Additional radar" items for flight. even if I got only 1 coin for each , it would be great to be able to empty the warehouse in one easy step of these items.

I hope the developers are listening..
lol no offense RE Newbs but most of us dont scan randomly through gifts an skip over unnecesary stuff. most just collect it all

I know i have enough textbooks to fill NYC library in Brooklyn

Top Bottom