Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Seeking to join a high-performing alliance [Closed. I joined one]

Otavio

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lieugqf
Username
Otavio
Greetings everyone,

I am seeking to joint a high-performing alliance in the top 200. I am new to this forum, but I have been ranking well thus far in the adventures/events. #2 in Holiday Rush (Dec 2020) and #3 in Thanksgiving Day (Nov 2020).

I'm now looking to increase my productivity in AC by joining a well-coordinated alliance to keep building on my success in the game. I would like to join an alliance that has excellent communication and coordinated task assignments between members each week via communication using a private group chat on this forum, messenger, discord, or similar app.

349D767B-47F3-4A90-9801-F87E1E32D984.png
CC7B7634-B2BF-492A-909B-604ECBCAFF2E.png

Last edited:

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
Greetings everyone,

I am seeking to joint a high-performing alliance. I am new to this forum, but I am a high-performing player with exceptional numbers that has ranked #2 in the Holiday Rush adventure and #3 in the Thanksgiving Day adventure.

I'm now looking to join a well-established alliance or two to keep building on my success in this gain. I'll definitely be able to contribute a significant number of passengers carried. I can easily switch out planes between my active stands and reserve hanger to fly to whatever city I need to fly to.

View attachment 45718
View attachment 45719

Hello Otavio, Merry Christmas and welcome to the forum!

Check out the recruitment post by All New Tadashi, and message @Bob69bob or @Madge59230 to apply or ask for more details :)

Greetings everyone,

I am seeking to joint a high-performing alliance. I am new to this forum, but I am a high-performing player with exceptional numbers that has ranked #2 in the Holiday Rush adventure and #3 in the Thanksgiving Day adventure.

I'm now looking to join a well-established alliance or two to keep building on my success in this gain. I'll definitely be able to contribute a significant number of passengers carried. I can easily switch out planes between my active stands and reserve hanger to fly to whatever city I need to fly to.

View attachment 45718
View attachment 45719
I a
Sent you a PM

Top Bottom