Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Seeking new alliance

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
Hi all,

I'm looking for a new alliance to join. I'm currently in a top 500 alliance but the owner is not on this forum so it hard to progress the alliance. (The alliance currently has two unfilled slots, so it could be doing a lot better if it was being actively managed)

Currently at level 65 and I regularly do 50-60k pax a week, last week I pulled 68k, with another stand coming online next week so my pax should continue to climb. Also looking for an alliance that has a focus on doing alliance tasks for the bonuses.

I'm no rush, so if you have opportunities coming up in the next few weeks, happy to wait for a slot come open.

GB

Hi all,

I'm looking for a new alliance to join. I'm currently in a top 500 alliance but the owner is not on this forum so it hard to progress the alliance. (The alliance currently has two unfilled slots, so it could be doing a lot better if it was being actively managed)

Currently at level 65 and I regularly do 50-60k pax a week, last week I pulled 68k, with another stand coming online next week so my pax should continue to climb. Also looking for an alliance that has a focus on doing alliance tasks for the bonuses.

I'm no rush, so if you have opportunities coming up in the next few weeks, happy to wait for a slot come open.

GB
Gameraders has a spot open sent game invite

Top Bottom