Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Searching for quest guide--how quests work, especially rewards.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
I'm new. I started the game in December. I've been doing the Dragon Rising quest. I completed the quest. There's a day left and I'm not sure what to do.

You see, I presently have 6,171 red cards, but I can't seem to figure out how they work. It looks like I'm at the Titanium level and will get a reward of 275 gold coins and three steel chests. But it also looks like I can redeem my cards to get certain things, like I can get a Dragon Gate square that I can put in my city that will increase my city's maximum population by 10 for 3700 cards. If I do that, does that subtract my number of cards from my total for the reward or is that reward based on how many I've earned, keeping track of that number? I ask because the number is always slightly different than the actual number, like I actually have 6,171 red cards, but on the ranking, it shows I only have 6,152.

Also, I notice there's a button that says "Get the reward." Do I at some point actually have to click that to get the reward? Like if the game ends and I haven't, do I just lose out? And what happens when I do click it? Is the game over for me, meaning I can't earn anymore cards or use them to buy anything?

I've gotten kind of frustrated trying to figure this out because I've Googled and can't seem to find any explanation about this. Maybe I'm not using the right key words. I don't know. Anyway, I'm afraid that if I do something, then I'll screw my self, but if I don't do something, I'll screw myself. I just would like to make an informed choice.

Please help.

Deepest Regards,

Husker4ever (newbie)

I'm new. I started the game in December. I've been doing the Dragon Rising quest. I completed the quest. There's a day left and I'm not sure what to do.

You see, I presently have 6,171 red cards, but I can't seem to figure out how they work. It looks like I'm at the Titanium level and will get a reward of 275 gold coins and three steel chests. But it also looks like I can redeem my cards to get certain things, like I can get a Dragon Gate square that I can put in my city that will increase my city's maximum population by 10 for 3700 cards. If I do that, does that subtract my number of cards from my total for the reward or is that reward based on how many I've earned, keeping track of that number? I ask because the number is always slightly different than the actual number, like I actually have 6,171 red cards, but on the ranking, it shows I only have 6,152.

Also, I notice there's a button that says "Get the reward." Do I at some point actually have to click that to get the reward? Like if the game ends and I haven't, do I just lose out? And what happens when I do click it? Is the game over for me, meaning I can't earn anymore cards or use them to buy anything?

I've gotten kind of frustrated trying to figure this out because I've Googled and can't seem to find any explanation about this. Maybe I'm not using the right key words. I don't know. Anyway, I'm afraid that if I do something, then I'll screw my self, but if I don't do something, I'll screw myself. I just would like to make an informed choice.

Please help.

Deepest Regards,

Husker4ever (newbie)
You should be pressing Get the Reward daily - you've already missed out mate!
You also never lose out on your total points by buying items from the store

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Events do prove to be kinda tough when you first start out. I didn't even know what they were when I saw the icon on my screen at first. Over past couple of months I have started to figure it out, so just hang in there and you'll start to get it. There is a LOT to do in this game, so don't think you're required to do anything.

If you click on the Blue i in the event tab it will show you all of the information about the event. You can make any purchase you want in the store and it will subtract from your count but will NOT affect your ranking. Most of the buildings from this event really aren't worth buying and probably would be better off with some of the flight item and repair chests. The rankings also take a while to update so you may see a discrepancy.

The get reward button will show up if you manage to complete the event in time. If you do not complete it the event goes away and you won't be able to get that building anymore until next time.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I always thought this part was pretty well explained in the tab with the ℹ but here goes a short summary:
- The "red cards" in this event are sort-off 'event coins'. They disappear after the event, you get a minimal reward for any left-overs (not worth it).
- You can spend them in de shop for whatever you like, some events have more interesting objects to purchase than others (imho, the current event has no interesting objects; none whatsoever except maybe the fuel additive or the large repair set). If you spend in the shop, your budget will go down but the total that you have to make up the ranking remains (and will only go up by competing in the event).
- The ranking will give you a daily bonus, depending on which league you're in. However: You have to claim your reward daily! So if you're in the Titanium league, you can collect the three steel chests on a daily basis! Make sure to do that.

For the rest, the main goal is to complete the event, to get the reward building. Usually not a very exciting one, sometimes it's worth the effort. Totally up to you if you want to place it in your city.

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Some perspective in pictures.
Daily rewards:
00ED0114-A555-40F5-866F-A302C91684C4.jpeg
70194E42-1CFF-4AA7-9B42-B0BDFF2A47E2.jpeg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
You should be pressing Get the Reward daily - you've already missed out mate!
You also never lose out on your total points by buying items from the store
You're right. I did miss out. I could've hit that button every day. Wow. I missed out a lot. I played it every day. Well, I guess now I know. Thanks for your answer. I really appreciate it. Without it, I wouldn't know that I could do that with the new quest, the Valentine's one. So you really helped me out.

Top Bottom