Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Screen shots needed for new guide

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
The guide writers are putting together a guide to all collectible and mystery buildings are or have been available to all versions of the game.
Buildings from the shop are obvious, but we may include them later. The images can be screenshots of your airfield or of warehouse items if not on the airport.
I may also include other ‘interesting’ images related to the game, such as landed spaceships etc, so send those as well

I need screen shots of:
· DFS level 1&2
· Space race items: Training Center, Cosmic Fuel Station, Mission Control Centre, Launch Pad rockets and components that can be placed on the airport.
· Santa items: missing the building from the five continents collection
· All collectible buildings prior to the 'great game' (soccer) version.
· Rock Fest
· Cinemania, VIP Lounge and Retro Movie Theater
· Conservatory
· Rabbit Hole

If you can also let me know the following info as well if you can:
Which game system and challenge?
What they do?
Number of coins/passengers and how often?
Was it a collection reward, a mystery building, a regular purchase or linked to a finished quest?

@Bali Hi, Aero, Melanie, Scud,jimmy21, tdv you are included, as after playing the longest and the most knowledgeable. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
must_dash: I'm also collecting (as many as possible) printscreens to start the wiki I mentioned in the other thread.

Just to make we don't do double work: can we share what we have in common? And where is this guide going to be put?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I have details and screen shots of the following (started posting some of the info in the guide session already)

V1.24 - Conservatory
V1.30 Rabbit Hole
V1.33 Rock Shop, Music Arena, Festival Camping
V1.42 Fuel Station
V1.46 american week (statue of liberty)

I need to check the ones in the middle - though I have info - can not get to it now....

V1.67 Haunded House
V1.71 - Alien Legacy

All mystery buildings (10 in total)

Currently TDV4 has all these buildings... So will try to get all these uploaded up this weekend (hopefully I am not working )

Just want to list this so people don't end up duplicating any of the info...

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I was thinking of a reference thread, locked so only writers can add to it, containing buildings and items from all game versions and systems.
It would be set in a HTML template with a small thumbnail picture at the side and info next to it. This would give a common look and feel. Info show would be that in the first post. I think adding items needed to complete buildings would be too much and impossible to find out for the early games

I think it would be a nice reference and history of the various buildings
Maybe also some other pictures such a spaceship landed etc

Tom

Device
  1. Android
Most of the older quest I never participated in since I held off updating.

The rabbit hole (my first quest) was the prize for completing the "Easter Quest" (note this name is probably incorrect).

Anyways the rabbit hole drops 9 coins (refreshing in 10 minutes). It also drops items for the Easter Egg collection once in a while.

I wasn't taking notes on my game back then so from my memory:

As part of the quest (visiting neighbors was not introduced yet):

Needed to get the Silver Crescent (15 coin???) in order to cut the clover (located around airport). About 25-50% time you'd get the clover.

Use the clover to feed the rabbits (located around the airport) which would drop items from the Easter Egg collection about 25-50% of the time.

Hopefully someone can help fill in the blanks or correct my spotty memory. I play on a Samsung Galaxy II Skyrocket (andriod).

jimmy21

Top Bottom