Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 9th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
I need Shears (lots of them) . A lot of misses on flower and butterfly today. May get better tomorrow, will keep trying.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I've just send my gifts, hope you're satisfied ;)
I've visited some neighbours, finally 3 nets! but no butterflys at all
I think this time I go not for the challenge, seems useless, and the reward is too small :oops:
In the meantime I get many items for the treadmill, during 'The Spring has come' there are more buildings given items

pienicki, DEE1234 is Craig (posted yesterday)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Hello All, sent from TDV19

Dulcesakura – (sakura) Please don’t send any gifts to TDV19 – this is a gifting game only...

Ok(y) thanks tdv so could you help me with all inclusive bracelet please and if it's not much could you try to gift me 2 weather display? As I see there is a problem with the sending of weather display Balihi once tried to help me and advertise me about this problem with the weather display gifting :confused: it's another GI problem

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Ok(y) thanks tdv so could you help me with all inclusive bracelet please and if it's not much could you try to gift me 2 weather display? As I see there is a problem with the sending of weather display Balihi once tried to help me and advertise me about this problem with the weather display gifting :confused: it's another GI problem
sure, how many all inc bracelets do you need?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I would like to say thanks to everyone who sent me gifts. Here are the gifts I sent out last night to forum members.:LOL:
Also, please do not send pruning shears to me anymore. Right now, I can send pruning shears in exchange for spare propellers and deicers.

antony1406 - pruning shears
Bali Hi - passengers
Donclyde - disposable shampoo
Hotdog - pruning shears
InCoNvEnIeNtE - pruning shears
Phantom - pruning shears for ph2
flip123 - pruning shears
olly 333 - pruning shears
pienicki - deicer
Som - spare propeller
snowy70 - pruning shears
tdv - gyroscope for TDVCrApple2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
tdv tks for the shears and fuel supply.
I send you a pm, then say if is possible tks.
Tks all friends for the shears, dam buterflys ggggggggggggrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom