Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 26th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you a gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this…

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name or tag me here. I currently have many waiting neighbours so please please tag me here or PM me or else I will not accept your invite.

Will try to update this post and tag people when I send items... :barefoot:

thank you for the likes and thanks - I makes my work worth it... (y)

Items sent
Aero - Fuel Hose
farizzha - Travel Guide and Dispatcher Console
AndRum (fariz) - Ergo Chair, All in bracelet & Sandbag
Phantom - Fuel Hose
air canillas - Altimeters

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Working overnight again today! :sleep:
Thank you for the gifts received today
icon_cheers.png

Just updated my signature.:ROFLMAO: :D

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
tdv pls send more sandbags & 4 videowalls to retren3 when you've got a moment
thx

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Sophie pls sen dispatcher consoles to retren3 -friend request sent
[edit] tdv jumped the gun and already sent consoles. pls send fuel:whistle:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv pls send more sandbags & 4 videowalls to retren3 when you've got a moment
thx

Sent you dispatcher console, sandbags and video boards - videowalls has been removed from our gifting list - if there is anyone still on an older verison of the game they might be able to help...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thanks for all the gifts.
My Internet connection is hit and miss this weekend. I may have had an issue sending some of my gifts last night. The problem is, you never know whether the gift goes through or not. Does anyone know if you send a gift when the Internet is down, will the gift be sent out once the Internet comes back? If that is the case, there should be no problem, but if not, some of my gifts may be floating around in a black hole somewhere far away. :D
I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Hello and thanks all for the gifts that were sent on Thursday and Friday. I left my Kindle Fire in my car Friday and didn't realize it until I was in my office, and it was snowing and I didn't feel like going back out to my car. :) Not sure if it is the new upgrade that I applied this morning, but I cannot send out gifts right now. I must have returned some earlier and have already forgotten about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom