Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 12th April 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.
Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Codes
in-game name
Items Required
items you can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.
This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

=================================================================
For both Hotdog and Hotdog1

Need Washing Machine x 4, Dryer x4, Flatwork toner x4, defroster x12,Packaging Machine x 12, Air conditioner x 12 cooling chamber x 12

Or

Mission Control Center (level 3):
4x Horn Antenna
4x Offset Gregorian Antenna
4x Vivaldi-antenna
4x Yagi-Uda Antenna

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

Thank you for the gifts, Jpjpjp and Jpjpjp2 have all the antennes needed. Thank you.

For those who want to visit, Jpjpjp finished mission controle 3 (no launch platform yet).
Jpjpjp2 is collecting clubs for the buildings.

This weekend I Will be away without WiFi, gifts Will be returned on sunday evening

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5avlge
Username
Kev-
Hello people!

Thanks for all your help and gifts! It's much appreciated! I've collected all level 8 items, thanks to you all
icon_cheers.png

But I still have a wish list:
1 Yagi Uda Antenna
1 Horn Antenna
I do not need any more Silver Sickles!

For my second Laundry, I'm in need of:
1 Centrifuge
4 Dryer

And I'm in need of an infinite amount of:
Fuel(20)
Navigation Module
Fuel Hose
Spare Propeller
Deicer
Aircraft Tire
Jet Engine
Passenger Seat
Gyroscope
Altimeter

You can always add me, I will try to help everyone as much as I can! My code is: a5avlge

Kev

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am0ms56o
Username
Archer
4 travel guides, 2 tour reviews, 3 great shoots, 4 albums, 4 DND sings, 4 bath towels, 4 shampoos, and 3 all-inclusive bracelets for TARDIS and thank you for the gifts yesterday

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
I have 6 Farmer's Markets, feel free to visit. Send me a PM if you want to add me.

Thanks to those who sent me gifts. I would be grateful for the following:

Fuel
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
Landing Lamp
Fuel Supply
Additional Radar
Fuel Additives
Spare Wire
Deicer
Medium to High Level Repair Items

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Airport City is now available for Windows 8.1 computers. At present it's not possible to play between platforms.
I just started a game and if anyone on the forum wants to be neighbors, my friend code is wi331el. Note the "1" and the "l" please.
Cheers,
Tom

Thanks for your gifts! I do NOT need any antenna anymore, got them all, thanks to those who sent me antennas, please do NOT send anymore. My gifts just went out a moment ago, since many of you already got all the antennas, I checked most people's signatures for those who posted recently and sent gifts accordingly. If you didn't post recently then you might not get what you want. My signature has been updated to reflect my current priorities, again I do NOT need any quest items or antennas, my top priority is Fuel (20) if you can help, thanks!

Lukasz: thanks for the Offset Gregorian Antenna, sent you Fuel (20).
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Yagi-Uda Antenna, sent you Vivaldi-antenna.
Nina: thanks for the Offset Gregorian Antenna, Fuel (20) and Wireless Compass, sent you Vivaldi-antenna.
Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Kazinho: thanks for the Horn Antenna, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Beer Baron: thanks for Yagi-Uda Antenna, sent you Vivaldi-antenna.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Yagi-Uda Antenna, sent you Vivaldi-antenna.
Juvenal: thanks for the Offset Gregorian Antenna, sent you Vivaldi-antenna.
jackjackeli: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Chad Ladwig: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel (20).
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Offset Gregorian Antenna, sent you Fuel (20).
valestij: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Vivaldi-antenna and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
vakuu: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
JS1114: thanks for the Fuel (20), flipped my finger today so not sure what I sent you, will be careful next time.
Gt city: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Vivaldi-antenna to your Gt city 3 game.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Air - F: thanks for the Passengers but I don't need them, please do not waste your limited gift resource.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Still need 4x Horn Antennas on OBD to complete the Mission Control Upgrade. Thanks for the gifts so far.

I have completed the upgrade on my Flyerduck game, but i have not unlocked the building yet so i can still send the Offset Gregorian Antenna's should anyone still need them.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi all
I don't need any quest items.
I still need some level 8 items...
anyway many thanks for your gifts, you are fantastic neighbours (unfortunaly in real life my neighbours are not so friendly :( but maybe it is just me)

To all my neighbors, I do NOT need any more antennas, please do NOT send, already got them all, thank you! Also I have already completed the Easter Cheer quest several days ago, please do NOT send any quest items either. I hate to see people waste their gift resources.

Also I have a new level 1 green spaceship launch just started with 23.5 hours left, everybody is welcome to join, you will get an easy second place!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am0ms56o
Username
Archer
Long
its from TARDIS but you are in my waiting zone. one thing that I did not say was when you said that you accepted my request I went to visit you city and it was all ghost like when your building is not fully built, and yesterday it was an older version now its up to date.

Top Bottom