Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS S3 doesn’t show up in Warehouse

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
Did an Alliance map run to collect 2 S3 Owls.
After getting necessary items to complete 2, I collected and went to the warehouse to make sure they were there
Nothing !!
My other S3’s that I have collected are still there but not the 2 I just spent fuel and Maps on.
Anyone encountered this problem ?
Contacted GI, don’t see how they can help but I guess worth a try

After getting necessary items to complete 2, I collected and went to the warehouse to make sure they were there
Nothing !!
My other S3’s that I have collected are still there but not the 2 I just spent fuel and Maps on.
But now you don’t get an S3. YOU have to buy the plane and then when it’s on the stand and you have collected the 3 collections for the skin, you can paint it. You don’t get the entire S3 anymore.

In the other thread I lost an s3 already flown, not a new one.

Nothing !!
To expand on above, you now get a livery that must be applied to an existing plane of corresponding type. You no longer receive the actual plane. Once applied, the specs and skin (e.g. paint) update to that within the applied livery. Verify you received the liveries from the alliance map runs, then should be a matter of applying the livery to a newly purchased plane (owl in this case) on an open stand.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
But now you don’t get an S3. YOU have to buy the plane and then when it’s on the stand and you have collected the 3 collections for the skin, you can paint it. You don’t get the entire S3 anymore.

In the other thread I lost an s3 already flown, not a new one.
Are you serious ? Wow, obviously I haven’t done runs since this paint scheme started
Thanks for taking the time to answer

Top Bottom