Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Rock the Sky - Impossible Event Tasks?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20exz5lm
Username
Hrph
2 of my 3 tasks are for Indio (Jumbo) and Roskilde (Falcon) and my best plane is a Hawk. I don't have the have the Operative Hangar level, the planes, nor the prerequisite buildings (Sweets Factory, etc) nor the 'additional items' required to build these buildings.. I've completed other recent events without this type of issue though G! did force you to spend greenies on at least 1 Townhouse in the last event. Anyway, this event is essentially over for me on day 1 which is disappointing. Anyone else experiencing this? I've seen it on both of my accounts on day 1. I didn't spend real money on Premium Class or anything so no real harm done, just disappointed I can't participate. Good news is I don't have to dedicate time tot he event now :)

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
@Hrph

Unless all three are blocked, if 180 and 400 are blocked but 1060 open, you should be able to finish. I only have Swifts and Owls. I had Indio since day one. Although I can buy the Jumbo but can't sit through Flight Catering mats which would take up mats for the Main Stage. But, got alot of Woodstock. On another, I got Roskilde? as well but I just ignore it.

Always run multiple events so you can focus on one that is doable. :)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20exz5lm
Username
Hrph
Yeah, I could probably finish, I do have just the 1060 usable, but it would cost a lot of bonuses and fuel and time. My real point was, it's a dumb business model, locking out lower level/newer players. I've bought a couple of Premium event passes recently for the extra buildings and bonuses but will reconsider now if being locked out like this is common. I've played this game off and on for several years, at least 6, and while I don't do every event when I'm active, I've not seen this type of task lock out before. Maybe it's common and I've been lucky til now but it always seemed like event tasks were, as far as planes/destinations go, appropriate to your airport's capabilities. Collecting items and crafting event buildings is one thing and part of the fun but task lock outs are dumb and cost the devs money IMHO is all. I've done programming in past lives and building a task pool from a quick inventory check should be trivial. I've been trying for weeks to get the 'additional items' just for one Laundry building. It'd take months, or a year, at my pace to be able to upgrade existing and build new everything needed to run a Falcon. I already probably can't do this event next year :) Good luck with your efforts and we'll see you in the skies!

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
With my limited experience, I have experienced some events are matched to planes in the hangar and excluded those in the reserve. While some just use the player level and dish out missions based on that like this one. I've specifically set aside an acct just for events that have swifts and owls. I was lucky up until this one.

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Yes on my supports I have had tasks for Falcons when my biggest plane is a Hawk. GI are shooting themselves in the foot when they make the game partly unplayable.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03CJF80F9
Username
stedmund
I also have the Jumbo mission without having the plane nor the support buildings. I contacted support and got this feedback

«The event tasks are given to a player according to their level in the game and the possibility to fly all the planes that are available at this level regardless of whether the player has the planes. The same rules are applied to buildings.»

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
It took me 47 guest planes to land before i got 1 item to fly to the ROCK THE SKY.
Unbelieveble. After that i needed 32 planes ro get 1 item. And yes i used 5 correct bonusses.

This not playable.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Can't send to Indio
No Whistle for Tent or Belt Buckle

1684665246531.png

No more free Whistle.

1684665369839.png

All I can do is fly guest and play normal until the day resets so I can get 30-40 more whistles from neighbors. But, have not given up yet.

Can't send to Indio
No Whistle for Tent or Belt Buckle

View attachment 70245

No more free Whistle.

View attachment 70246

All I can do is fly guest and play normal until the day resets so I can get 30-40 more whistles from neighbors. But, have not given up yet.
If you have a friend in need bonus, you can use it to pick 10 tents in neighbors cities instead of 5. It helps a bit.

Top Bottom