Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the Sky gift materials thread

I still need everything for Stage Level 3, especially subwoofers + Concert Screens.

@Win560 @Mamba_out : just sent you a FR, can you send concert screens?
@Major Tom @Dina : just sent you a FR, can you send a subwoofer?
@Wheelz: sent you equalizer, can you send back subwoofer?

I will send an equalizer back to everyone who sends me something and is in need of one!
What’s your username?

I still need everything for Stage Level 3, especially subwoofers + Concert Screens.

I will send an equalizer back to everyone who sends me something and is in need of one!
I just sent you a concert screen

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Looking for any stage 3 items - drums and screen most in need.

From main account can send tag, banner or drum set (friend code in signature)

Also have tag / canvas / equalizer or whistle / circuit breaker / subwoofer available from other accounts if need to do an indirect swap.

Major Tom

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034zfn42r
Username
MajorTom

Sent you a subwoofer (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i3atx8
Username
13Black
Hey guys! I need some screens and stage lvl 3 stuff, kindly sending back what you need
03i3atx8

Fenryr

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04bffh0tr
Username
Fenryr
Any items for mainstage level 3 are appreciated (still need several of each). Sent out quite a few friend requests, I can return drum sticks or send whistles. Thanks!

My code is 04bffh0tr

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
Hi there,

a bit late to the party. I can send banner, drum sticks and subwoofer from my first and second game. Need everything at the moment.
1st: 034lvh9w6
2nd: 038ihfcry

Thank you!
First acc code didn't work for me so sent fr to second acc. Will send u something when accepted, I could use a sub thanks...
Landinglight vin.

Top Bottom