Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock cafe

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
You can get the JawHarp from the Musical instruments collection, it's also available from Nepal flights

Unfortunately the rock shop came from an old quest in the early days of AC, so only a few long playing Android players have it.
So... what happens to these buildings from the old quests when one upgrades AC to the latest version? I am wondering what will happen to my precious and lovely Christmas Tree when an update from AC comes out..

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Currently they stay as they are as long as you have used them from your warehouse.....

Some buildings are removed (i.e. you can not buy them anymore) but if you have already bought them and deployed them then it is ok.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
"Currently they stay as they are as long as you have used them from your warehouse....."
Wait, so if I have extra buildings like Ice Castle in my warehouse, it will disappear when updated? o_O :eek:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Wait, so if I have extra buildings like Ice Castle in my warehouse, it will disappear when updated? o_O :eek:
No, they will stay in your warehouse till you will not use it (start to build it).
For those building it is best just to build them, then left the baloons, then sell tem. At least you receive some coins... Otherwise they are just in warehouse.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
"Currently they stay as they are as long as you have used them from your warehouse....."

In a way there is a potential for it to go... e.g. when "The Spring Has Come" promo finished and we updated to 1.31 - most of the unused items and buildings from the promo were removed from the warehouse....

When the rock festival promo finished – about 2 or 3 updates later the musical instruments and biker jackets were removed from the warehouse...

What I am trying to say is – if you have them placed in your airport they should be safe – if you have not placed them – there is a chance that GIS will remove it to clear some space up for future promos.. It may not happen in the very next update – but could happen (as it has happened before)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Thanks for the heads-up, tdv. (y)
And based on your experience, will GI make some stuff from the Santa mission available? For example I have an Igloo and an Ice Castle but I don't have some of the items to complete them. I am contemplating whether to sell Santa hangar and runway and stuff.

Top Bottom