Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Reserve Hangar

This may be a stupid question but how does the reserve hangar work? I have one with two slots. One slot has a plane the other slot is empty. I would like to place the plane I have in my reserve hangar back into circulation but the game will not let me. Is there any way of switching the planes?
You need an empty hangar to put it in, if you want to put one of your current planes into the other spare reserve slot you need to buy a new one... Awkward I know but buy the smallest plane to push one of your current fleet into the hangar and then sell the small plane again. Now you can free a plane from the reserve hangar into your spare place. It is quite silly you can't just swap one with another.

You need an empty hangar to put it in, if you want to put one of your current planes into the other spare reserve slot you need to buy a new one... Awkward I know but buy the smallest plane to push one of your current fleet into the hangar and then sell the small plane again. Now you can free a plane from the reserve hangar into your spare place. It is quite silly you can't just swap one with another.
Thanks for the response! Here I thought you could just swap planes but I guess that's not the case.

Top Bottom