Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Reserve Hangar 2 Issue

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
I recently upgraded my reserve hangar 2 to level 2. I had 2 spots from level 1 and I bought the first additional slot with greens. When I upgraded I only received one extra spot, and the 5th place now costs 20 greens again. I already made this purchase, and I find it strange that now I'm asked to spend money again on something I already bought a long time ago.

I opened a ticket to GI and got this answer:
"Hi!
When you upgrade the building, the number of closed slots will be increased. So, you will have additional slots but need to open them with banknotes. It is the game feature."

Anyone else experience this issue? I'm pretty sure I should have gotten 2 extra spots instead of one.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I recently upgraded my reserve hangar 2 to level 2. I had 2 spots from level 1 and I bought the first additional slot with greens. When I upgraded I only received one extra spot, and the 5th place now costs 20 greens again. I already made this purchase, and I find it strange that now I'm asked to spend money again on something I already bought a long time ago.

I opened a ticket to GI and got this answer:
"Hi!
When you upgrade the building, the number of closed slots will be increased. So, you will have additional slots but need to open them with banknotes. It is the game feature."

Anyone else experience this issue? I'm pretty sure I should have gotten 2 extra spots instead of one.
No, you bought 2 more spots in L1 Reserve Hangar 2 (RH2)

So, with upgrade, game will unlock 4 more slots for you, and no more free slots. So, RH2 Level2 can gives you max 8 slots, 4 from L1 and 4 more from L4.

I will get some more info about those prices, and them will publish them here.

Did you "unlock" slot 4 in RH2 Level 1?

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
No, you bought 2 more spots in L1 Reserve Hangar 2 (RH2)

So, with upgrade, game will unlock 4 more slots for you, and no more free slots. So, RH2 Level2 can gives you max 8 slots, 4 from L1 and 4 more from L4.

I will get some more info about those prices, and them will publish them here.

Did you "unlock" slot 4 in RH2 Level 1?
After messaging back and forth with GI, they reached the conclusion that I should have received 2 new spots opened and 2 closed, so I received some greens back as compensation! :)

Top Bottom