Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Repairbase level 7

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hello!

I am planning on upgrading my repbase from lvl 6 to lvl 7.
I do however see that the repairbase lvl 7 unlocks at lvl 71 and I am still a good amount of levels below that. If I were to upgrade my repbase now, will I able able to send and receive gifts required for a lvl 7 repairbase or will they turn out as fuel 3?

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Hello!

I do however see that the repairbase lvl 7 unlocks at lvl 71 and I am still a good amount of levels below that. If I were to upgrade my repbase now, will I able able to send and receive gifts required for a lvl 7 repairbase or will they turn out as fuel 3?
hi..i tried to receive items for repair base lvl 6 with the repair base at lvl 4 and all the items turn on f3...but i don't know about your case...but i think will turn also in f3 because the support i know that they tell that some item from players with higher lvl turn into f3...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Hello!

Are you able to upgrade to level 7 Repair Base before level 71, then? I assumed that the upgrade button wouldn't appear until then.

But, judging from my experience from other buildings, any items you receive for a building prior to the level it becomes available will appear as F3 or P5. However, when you reach level 71, in this case, they will all turn into what was sent, as long as they are left in the queue. Last time I had this, I had to exit the game and re-enter after reaching the required level for them to change.

I'm not sure if that helped at all.

Top Bottom